I’ve decided to start something new for you. I’ve compiled a list of articles I’ve visited this week that had an effect on me. I hope they’ll teach you something, too. Enjoy!
- Sales Training with Mark Andersen: Formulating Discovery Questions that Lead to a Sale
- Leadership Training with Spencer Horn: Face Your Fears
- Tom Johansmeyer, Technorati: Five Reasons Why Corporate Blogs Fail
- Peter Bregman, Harvard Business Review: Don’t Regret Working Too Hard
- SocioSync™ | News, Events, Videos, and A Few Random Extras: Understanding the Value of a Great Publicist
- Ugur Akinci, Ph.D., Technical Communication Center, Via University of Louisville: What Can I Do with a Major in… English?
- Grammar Monster: Grammar quizzes
- Marsha Hall, Senior Counselor, Fahlgren Mortine Public Relations: Creating Rhythm in Writing
- An essay by doctoral student Ashon Crawley: Beneath Black Public Intellectualism
- The Economist: From the mailbag: is adjectival “ghetto” race-neutral?
- *Bonus: Tyler Perry’s trailer for new movie FOR COLORED GIRLS